18.2.11

Fast Forward

My life is moving so quick lately. Yesterday, I started my day as early as 6.45 am and only ended at 11 pm last night. I am not that busy but I'm occupied with so many things. It's somehow fascinating. It stopped me from moving as fast as my life should be.


Through the years, I've been watching so many people moving forward; making changes, be the change, turning better. As I am looking back to the past and seeing where I am standing today, I am still static or even worst, moving backward.


There is always this lame excuses of me not being ready. Yes, it is lame but as I tried, I couldnt find better answer(s) or excuses but other than this. The fact that, I've never let myself to be ready, to take a step forward and competing with these people to be better. I never really do. The best that I ever did is to stay on the ground, rigidly.


As I closely observe this one person of her new changes, whereby she seems little like before and she lost all these things that reflects the old her, I then ask myself repeatedly; Do I ready for this?




No comments: