13.9.16

Prune

Nothing appeared in the screen after a few US. I prepared myself for the bad news. My mood went down the drain. I cant stop thinking about it. Then again, he motivated me. He always said the nicest thing to keep up my spirit.

'Allah tahu apa yang terbaik untuk kita. If it meant to be, it will be.'

After countless of clinics/hospital visits, I've started to feel redha and anticipate for any results. No one knew about it except for him and our moms from both sides. I dont talked about it to others. I cant; that's me in time of crisis, i rather dwell it alone rather than talked about it publicly.

We went to the last hospital that have the technology required. While waiting, we talked about me being hospitalized and getting ready for an operation. We went inside the consultation room and talked to the doctor with a reference letter from previous doctor. We did not giving up but there is a fine line between in denial and surrendered. We chose to surrender everything to Allah.

The doctor performed the US and wallah, there it is. We saw it for the first time with the heart beat. MasyaAllah. O Allah the Greatest.

I almost had no hope left, but Allah took it awhile from us and reminds us that everything is under His will. If it meant to be, it will be.

It has been such a roller-coaster ride. Thank you Allah for this blessing. I'm in awed. still am.



No comments: