22.10.10

Inspiration

"These (face) lines are getting deeper, but when I tell you what's happened to me - these lines are just about living."


Jeniffer Aniston

Of all these times, I'd always admire this one Hollywood actress - Jeniffer Aniston. I knew her through my all times fav, Sitcom FRIENDS, where Aniston played Rachel. I love her in the sitcom, I love Rachel and yes I love Jen too.


It's not because she's blonde,sexy and beautiful. But by the way she handled her problem; a marriage break-down, a cheating husband and other controversial issues surround.


She can choose to be frantic, hysterical about everything that fall upon her. Yet, she chose to stay calm and settle everything quietly and moved on with her life. She became a successful actress despite all the chaos that she faced in life.


Not everyone can be inspired through their hardship and sorrow. But she did and she already proved it. Well, I guessed she's one hell tough cookie and I'd really hope that I can be that too.



2 comments:

Farahiyah Jasmi said...

k. farah pon suke jenny! she's like a girl next door kan? sweet, smart, funny n tough girl. :)

Tg.A said...

btul3. :)