9.10.10

Sabar

I am a person who have a very short temper. Lately my patience was wearing thin and I was trying really hard to hold my anger.


When someone mocked me, disgraced my honour, spread Fitnah, I was really upset. My body was shaking and I almost did something that I'll ever regret. But then I remembered those stories of Rasulullah. His patience through out the rough period; the death of Khadeeja and the rejection of the people of Taif.


Rasulullah is the best example to follow, as many said. Thus, I shall not reflect the same attitudes as those people did. As I am not them, I am me.


So, here I am. Jotting down all those painful feelings in the most positive ways. As Allah promises to reward to those who's patient and kind.


"And Allah Loves those who are firm and steadfast."

Ali Imran: 146


The strongest person is the one who can hold his anger, true indeed.

No comments: