16.12.10

Alone

It's a cliche though to say that I'm faking a smile. But yes, it is. I'm faking my smile, my laughter and my so-called solace. I'd really wanted to talk to someone, to let it out yet I found no one.


And I chose to cry and hide behind my cubicle. I pray for nobody to hear that but I know someone caught a glimpse of my tears running down my cheek. When I posted it on facebook, people were making fun of me. I laughed with them but I cried inside. I couldnt get it out, it's burdening.


I listened to many people problems yet I found no one to listen to me. People only wanted to know (out of their curiosity of course) but nobody really bothers to care.

The books you read in class always have some strong connection with whatever angsty adolescent drama is going on.

Olive Penderghast: Easy A

Right now, I could relate with Olive Penderghast. Irony? Yes, it is.

No comments: