15.12.10

Morning Sorrow

As I went to the office this morning, like any other working day, I saw some staff in the office were talking. Well, it is rare to see people gossiping at this very early morning.


Then, that odd morning gossiping session turns out to be a pretty bad news. My heart skip a beat upon hearing that news. Nobody bother to do their work and everybody is worried and waiting for more news to come out.


An explosion occured at the offshore platform. People are injured, things are getting very chaos. And one of the unlucky people is the husband of my deary sister. A staff that I called sister for her kindness and warm welcomed ever since I am here.


My whole heart goes to her and her husband. That morning gossiping session turn out to be a morning sorrow. I remember her facebook status last night and I almost cried.


In this oil and gas industry, the working risk is a lot more higher than any other places. That is why you get highier pay. But it is really not worth the risk compared to the pay.


Lets pray for the victims to have a speedy recovery. Ameen.

No comments: