22.1.11

Melody


I'm going through a new phase of my life. After saying good bye to those good people, now I say hello to a bunch of old friends. This is the new beginning, a new chapter to write, a better me inshaAllah.


I am not sure if it's going to be easy or tough but I deeply pray that I'll stay strong and finish this with joy and happiness. I dont know if I were making a right decision to go with my instinct but I'd really hope this is the right path for me. I hope this is the best decision for me, ameen.


Been gone to Langkawi these few days. A trip with my mom and alhamdulillah everything went smoothly. Happy to see mom ecstatic to shopping and walking around Langkawi. She had gone through so many rough phases in life, it is about time for her to have her day. She'd been talking about going to Langkawi to us for quiet some time but nobody really bother to bring her there.


Then, when Airasia made a Year End Sale, I quickly booked the tickets for the both of us. It's my treat, my obligation specifically. and I had no regret for that.


I had my day; to see her happy is my ultimate goal always. She is not a perfect mother but who can guarantee to be perfect. She have her flaws here and there but she is the one who gave birth to me and raised me up to be the person of who I am today.


She is the most beautiful melody of my life. She completed my song.

No comments: