14.1.11

Till we meet again.


I'd never thought, saying goodbye could be this hard. It was never crossed my mind that we can be so attached with people within these months.


Life moves on. We leave some people behind and we will meet new one soon. But this time around, leaving these good and nice people behind were one of the hardest thing ever. I tried to hold my tears, I'd wanted it to be easy. I dont want to feel so attached with these people.


Yet, I couldnt. They already won some space in my heart. I would never forget them; as they made it easy for me while I saw some people were struggling instead. I'll remember all the joy and fun that I had with them, each and everyday.


Time flies really fast. Hope, I could spare some of it to cherish this moments. Till we meet again.

No comments: