18.6.11

Skeptical minded


After Nur Kasih the series, I havent watch any malay series much. Unlike most people, I love Nur Kasih the series when I accidentally watched the first episode at home. I like the cinematography but most importantly the scripts and it makes me wondered who possibly wrote such scripts with those beautiful dialogues. Most malay series or movies that I ever watched had crappy scripts and this particular series is different from the skeptical mind of me towards local film industry.


However as times goes by, more people watched the series and most of them watched it because of the love story between Adam-Nur Amina. Well, I choose to differ. As for me, Nur Kasih is about a brother (Aidil) who never gave up to show his younger brother (Adam) the path of Islam. The final scene of this series shows this brother-hood relationship though the whole series were stressed more on Adam - Nur relationship.


This series somehow show the true characteristic of a Dai'e should have; a constant effort towards his mad'u. And the most important people that we should be doing dakwah is indeed to our own family.

1 comment:

along rufaidah said...

like!

a thousand times over n over :P