2.6.11

Over the rainbow

A few days back, I've had a little gathering with 3 juniors. We knew each other a year ago when we were together in one event at Sepang international circuit. During the whole event, there weren't many malay girls and if there were, most of them aren't my type.


Well, dont judge me. It just that I aint type of a girl who basically enjoy clubbing and swimming at hotel's pool with the guys. Though they tried to disclose their activities from me but in the end of the day, one of the chinese guy said to me: You dont do clubbing, arent you? while refering to my hijab.


So that night, I spent my dinner with those 3 juniors. We talked and chit chatted for almost until midnight. It was so interesting to talk to them about politics and such. They're open minded and they did read a lot. We had our little argument when it comes to politics but it just good to share your thought with those people.


A few days back, I promised to treat them for a dinner. I missed talking to them indeed. They inspired me a lot. and before we parted, I said to them: Dont put yourself in too much pressure, in the end of the day everything will be fine. Dont worry so much.


Somehow, it feels like I'm saying it to myself. So much things happened lately with so irrational and emotional people. Allah.

No comments: