28.9.10

I swear

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

Steve Miller: The Last Song

I made a quite controversial statement a few days back. I didnt mean it to be controversial as I believed I do not have any Attention Deficit Disorder to gain attention from others.


For me, it just a mere statement. Nothing more or less. But for some people, it is a serious matter. I could not blame them though. It's all my fault from the beginning.


The ring indeed marks me. It reflects me, it shows another side of me. But it stays as a mark. Nothing more or less. I aint going to get married any time soon. I have so much things ahead to pursue, so much obligations to fulfill.


and he'll wait. InshaAllah, he will.

No comments: