22.9.10

Kun fayakun

When I woke up this morning, it occurs to me that I've been taken all the blessings (read: nikmah) from Allah for granted. The most ultimate blessing is to be able to breathe and live. I barely lived the one life given by Allah.

And He gave you much of what you seek; and if you enumerate the favours of Allah, you will never be able to count them; indeed man is very unjust, most ungrateful.

Ibrahim: 34

Allah has given me a complete senses, a family, loads of friends, education and many other chances. It is wrong for me to complain and being kufur with all the nikmah when Allah is not yet answering my prayers or granted my wishes.


and Allah could take everything back in a swift with no short note, with no sign at all. We could get into accident today and lost our body parts, our family and friends. Kun Fayakun, that's all it takes.


I am being grateful for today and hopefully for the rest of my life. As Allah has given me the best things that I could ever asked.


Thank you Allah.


1 comment:

Ckin Kembaq said...

InsyaAllah..sama-sama renung kembali diri.. ^_^v