1.9.10

great life

I'd always scared going to a new place, making new friends or simply tasting for a new food (new for me nonetheless). New is something strange to me, putting me in a very uncomfortable place and left me lingered alone.


Funny it is, how much I hated these feelings, I end up pretty good after going through all of them. I like my new place, I made some good friends and I had a very wonderful experiences.


I just called my good old friends; having great conversation, laugh at the same old jokes and I realized how much we've all grown up these years. If I were to choose between my old friends and my new friends, I still choose the things that I have today. Old friends are great to keep but the new one is priceless.


Life is being pretty good so far. It's not easy but still great. Thank you Allah for everything. And peeps, lets strive for 9 more nites of Al-Qadr.

Happy Independence day Malaysia. Happy ramadhan!

No comments: