19.7.11

Flesh and blood



I need some inspiration. I lost it for quite sometimes. I wrote craps lately. Reading books and observing people always inspired me before. But the last book I read took me about 9 months to finish. It is a good read but hell, I lost momentum to read. 9 months? pffftt. the old me will laugh at the present me for being such a loser.


I currently reading The Rice Mother by Rani Manicka. Last malay book that I reread is Jaja & Din by Noor Suraya. Bolehlah menangis dua tiga baldi. Buku tu boleh jadi ayat-ayat cinta versi Malaysia cuma Kak Su menulis dalam lenggok bahasa orang biasa, sampai sesiapa yang membaca boleh terasa insafnya. You should try reading one or two of her books, very educating. I have almost all of her books and yearning for more from her.


For me, blogging is the coolest thing that internet ever invented. I started blogging back in 2005 whereby there are not many people in this blogging community. And I still continue writing until today just because it is my passion. Some people blogged to be famous or to make money or just to spill out their feelings and emotions. As for me, writing is part of my flesh and blood. It just makes me who I am until today.


Urgh, I really need inspiration. *snort*

No comments: