14.8.11

Pretentious you.

I'd always wondered why people love to compete with each other. If you compete to be a best student or what not, I can understand that. This is different. Why on earth shall you compete for silly things? Let me give you some examples.


"Which school is better?"

"Which course is tougher?"

"Whose boyfriend/girlfriend is 'purfecter'?

"Whose have the worst workload, crazy bosses or packed schedule?"


Well, the list could go on and on. It is freaking annoying when you're telling a friend how stress you were yesterday and she/he can just say; I have the worst. I mean, can you just listened. If you have the worst, pity you but in this case, I'm not competing to be the most busiest person alive. I just wanted to tell someone that I had a stress day and that is it.


I knew this one person who brag about his school. He was telling me that his school is the best and nothing or no school can compete with his school. And I looked at him with my mind saying; every freaking person think his/her school is the best just simply that is the only school you attended. I dont think you've been attending to any other school other than your perfect little school arent you? (yes, he didnt).


My point is, stop competing for such petty things. If you happened to be too competitive and you cant get rid that flaws of yours, please go and enter every single competitions held in the world. People like me, dont really care if you have been the busiest people or you have the best school or the most purfect boyfriend/girlfriend.


I just feel lucky that I am not as busy as you are. I had a great school memories. and I have him, happened to complete another part of me. He may not be a perfect guy for you; he aint rich enough, handsome enough or smart enough. But he'll do just fine for me. He is perfect for me.

No comments: