13.1.12

Pause Button

I listened to a song that aired on the radio, the other day. And I tried to find the title of the song based on the lyrics that I heard. The melody is quite catchy so I presume, the song is about happy moment. Alas, it is not. It becomes disturbing as the lyrics is quite psychotic.


On another note, the kids nowadays are bit different from my generation. They are more tech-savvy obviously and catching up with us so quick. They mature much faster beyond their age and somehow it makes me feel sad. Kids should act and behave as one. They should enjoy their childhood, running freely with no burden of responsibility because once you passed that phase, you would never get it back.


As the famous tagline of Superhero Spiderman; With great power, comes great responsibilities. Having the power of making your own decision, earning your own salary and raising up your own kid, it comes with such a huge responsibilities. I wish I can say this to them and make them realize how precious is to be a kid.


But, this is life. It has no pause or rewind button. It just comes and goes. Only death shall be the final stop.