31.1.12

Enunciate

My current favorite cake is the apple cake. The first apple cake that I ate was the one that been made by my aunt, few years back. Then, I tried to bake one last year and love it so much. Today, I bake the same cake with bit modification. Alhamdulillah, it taste just good.


So, why the hell am I writing about apple cake? haha. Please bear with me, I'm trying to write something here.


My life is changing 360 degree and I was about to cope with everything. The future seems hazy and uncertain. The free time that I have is making me restless and anxious which is something that I had never experience before. Yes, I shall enjoy this free time before starting a hectic 8 to 5 ritual but it didnt feel right.


I'm still waiting the response from the one and only interview that I had attended last month. The result will come out somewhere this week. I think, it is going to be mix feeling once I received the result, whether I get the job or not.


As many said, find a career not a job. So, I am not sure if I were going to make big bucks and live within an everyday ritual or make just enough money to live and enjoy going to work everyday. The first choice seems more tempted but it just all about money. Am I really that person?


I honestly dont know. May Allah shows me the right path for my future. ameen.

No comments: