1.1.12

Pelindung

A new year begins. According to Mayan tribe, apocalypse will occur in 2012. Yes, it is a prophecy that caused fear in the heart of many people. I just cant wait for the year to pass and see what all these people have to say about it. But, I am not going to write about apocalypse or Mayan's prophecy.


2011 had been such a mercy to me. I learnt a lot in a year. I've been put in a difficult position where I had to make tough decisions for my future. I had ups and downs through out the year but other than my greatest support that came from my family, I have him to be by my side.


We both have been asked the same question over and over again; marriage. The best answer that I can give to everyone is; semoga segalanya dipermudahkan. I dont have the exact answer for the question as our plan is also constantly changing. It can be this year or a year after that or 3 more years. Nothing is yet certain, we both can only pray that everything goes as planned.


I do have my own plan for the future. I dont put too much hope into marriage because anything can happened in the between. I cant even say for sure that he is my soulmate or I will definitely marry him. But, we plan towards that. We dont say that 'I love you forever' but we always said to each other that we will work hard everyday to fall in love. Relationship is about making effort. Allah boleh tarik rasa kasih sayang daripada hati kita sekelip mata, jadi tak boleh berbangga riak kata kita akan saling mencintai sampai mati.


I didnt plan for any of this to happen. I take it as a test that Allah put on me. Accepting him into my life is a crucial decision but I think, I am glad that I took that decision. Selain ibu, dia adalah manusia yang paling memahami resah dan gundah yang saya alami. Dia ada waktu berduka dan waktu gembira. Bila saya menerimanya, dia berjanji ingin menjadi pelindung saya (selagi Tuhan izinkan) di dunia sehingga ke akhirat. Lalu, bagaimana saya mahu menolak lelaki sebaik ini?


Kepada yang selalu mengkritik kami, apalah salahnya doakan agar Allah permudahkan jodoh kami. Bukan niat untuk berahsia selama ini tapi apalah gunanya mencanang cerita yang belum tentu pasti. Entry ini pun ditulis dengan penuh cermat dan semoga Allah tidak menduga kami dengan kata-kata yang belum pasti.


Bila masanya tiba, inshaAllah, kami pasti wawarkan pada semua. Doakan kami!

No comments: