25.3.11

Bitching


You cant just ruined someone's life and pretend like it never happened.

Marni: You Again


I dont want this to be personal but it's killing me to stay still and keep quiet. Yes, I just want you to get the hell out of my life and that's the only reason, I dont want to talk to you. It is painful, to let you ruined my life over and over again for the sake of friendship. I'm over this. very much.


There's two side to every story. You're going around, telling people about your side of story and makes people hate me. Most of them dont even greeted me as they always did. I really dont mind that because I believe that one day everyone will know the truth, eventually.


Maybe, it suppose to be funny. You think, making fun of people, laugh at them is a joy. But for me, it's torturing and yes, it makes me cry for the whole night. It hurts me so bad that I even couldnt see you in the eye anymore.


So, hell yeah. This is an emotional entry. Though some friends pointed out that the blog is getting personal and pretty much like a diary, but I'll try to keep this general and not a place to bitch about people or my life.


I'm moving on. You should too. Please, just go.

No comments: