17.3.11

Success



"I started off as an accountant. I knew from young that cooking is my passion and it makes me happy. Passion is truly the secret of my success."

Redzuawan Ismail a.k.a Chef Wan


Who could possibly think that chasing out his/her own passion could be so difficult and tough. When it comes to passion, it suppose to be less difficult as you're doing something that your heart truly desire. Alas, it is not.


Doing it all alone makes thing worst. You have to be more independent and self-motivated/self-driven. I'm not regretting any bit of my decision nor that I'm complaining about it. I know that everybody is struggling in their own term but writing it down, makes me feel much better.


I've been listening a lot. People were saying the same things. But for the first time, I want to do something that against it. Who knew that Redzuawan Ismail could be a successful Chef though he had a degree in accounting at that time.


Who knew what future lies for me, right?


No comments: