5.3.11

Chris Medina

Life can change in a split second. As I watched a video at YouTube about Chris Medina and His fiancée, I truly believed that we should really live each and every day. We make a 40-years life plan but what if something happen in the middle. Where will it put us?


Chris Medina proposed to his girlfriend and promised to get marry after 2 years but his fiancée got into an accident 2 months before they take vows. How's that leave the both of them? What future lies for them?


Though Chris Medina failed to be American Idol top 24 but he released his first single. Please, search at YouTube and I bet it'll leave you crying.

And I know an angel was sent just for me
And I know I’m meant to be where I am
And I’m gonna be
Standing right beside her tonight

What are words: Chris Medina

Life is too short. Take chances, fall in love, get married. Anything could happens in the future but today that is matter. Be forgiven, say I love you and leave the rest of it to God.

No comments: