10.3.11

Death

“When the son of Adam dies his actions come to an end except three things, a continuing charity or knowledge which gives benefit or a pious child who prays for him”
Sahih Muslim


When you find out about a death of a friend, you wish that the time will freeze and you can have just another minute with him. You just hope that there is at least a clue before he passed away, so that you will prepare yourself towards his death. That is something you will wish for, every time you faced the death of your close friend.


Every time I think of him, I couldnt but to have this little regret for not appreciating him enough. It breaks my heart to think that I would never see him ever again. Allah. Just a day before that, I saw him walking along another friend and I just smiled. I didnt wave my hand or make any other gesture just to let him know that I am here, I appreciate him and I love him as a friend. Been known him for over 10 years, his death struck me.


He is not my best friend but knowing him these past years, he is really a good person. As a friend, I love him and up till now, I still cant believe the news. It just too hard, too painful to swallow.


I pray to God that he will be put among the believers in His ultimate Jannah. May his soul rest in peace. Ameen.

No comments: