31.10.11

The Future


This morning, I had a breakfast with few friends. We've worked together last 2 years and today we agreed to meet upon breakfast.


So, everybody was talking about the future. Where will we be in the next year? Getting married, further study or having great jobs? Some of them already secure jobs interview and really excited to go for it. I am stuck in my mind, trying to figure out for my coming future.


I have great plans for my future, so I thought. But what if no company wanted to hire me? What if I didnt get the job with a good pay? Will I have to work my ass off just to pay the bills? What if the work didnt give me the satisfaction and I suffered everyday just to go to work? What if.. What if..


Then, it hit me. Yes, I have to work hard at least to secure a job. But in the end of the day, matters of rezeki is in the hand of Allah. If it were meant for me, inshaAllah it will be mine. But if not, Allah have better and greater plan for me.


Work hard and pray for the best, right?

No comments: