21.2.12

Modern fairy tale

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Each and everyone of us have significant reasons to believe with our own opinion; background family, environment, trauma or the flow of information can be the factors. However, I found it very amusing when a person arguing over an opinion with no valid facts.


For example, if one person dislike Justin Bieber or Twilight, she/he must have a valid reason not to like them. Just because you read 9gag and the community dislike them, you with no absolute reason have to dislike them too. You must not gather your opinion based on what other people said. Be a man of principle.


Oh, by the way, I dont like Twilight and yes, I've watched all the twilight series (that been released of course). I didnt like the movie from the very beginning from the first movie when all girls were getting crazy over Edward and I watched all the series just to ensure that my judgement towards the movie is not mislead. I believe that any kind of art (movie, song, book, etc) shall have a good message that overthrow the bad ones but it seems that Twilight have no such things. A story about clingy girl who have low self-esteem and manage to attract a handsome vampire which inspire her to be vampire too as her life vision- yeah, aint my type of movie.


I rather watched Kate and Leopold as my modern fairy-tale love story. Case closed.

No comments: