22.12.11

Blunt

Taking an engineering course may not be hard for some people but it is for me. Little that people know that many students drop out from engineering course. If you think engineer makes lots of money, a popular career or it would lead an easy life, you my dear, is wrong.


I personally took the course because of my biology teacher in high school. She is a nice and warm lady and always inspired me in her class. She told us about career as engineer in automotive industry. Bang! that what makes me chose this course instead of art or literature courses as I planned earlier.


I stick with my planned until the last year of study. Alhamdulillah, I finally succeeded though only as an average student. I am grateful to take the chance to be out of my comfort zone and pushing myself to the maximum limit.


I met wonderful people, I had unforgettable experiences, loads and loads of fond memories, the hard-works seems really paid off. I didnt have any regret for choosing this path. I'm living each and every second of my life with wonderful people that surround me for the past years.


Our time together almost come to an end. but true friendship never ends. May our path crossed again in coming future.

No comments: