27.12.11

Masquerade


I've been a little bit busy these past few weeks. hehe. Not THAT busy but yeah, I have a stack of to do task in my list. Hopefully everything can be done on time. Though I'm a last minute person, but at least I try my best to do everything by my own. May Allah will help me through.


Anyway, in this panic hour I didnt want to be too focus on works and neglecting everything else in life because in the end of the day, we will only remember good memories not the hectic schedule. So, I spared some time to be with the girlfriends.


Alhamdulillah, we had a really good time. We had masquerade party just among the girls in celebration of our friendship through out the years and also a birthday of our dear friend. I enjoy this little time that I had with them. I know, that some months afterwards, I will miss them dearly.

No comments: