25.4.12

Little Munchkin

Experience is the best teacher in life. As I was watching my little nephew, learning to stand up still at this early age, I really believe those sayings. It took a few weeks for him to grasp the idea of standing up. He fell countless time and had bumps all over his body. Yet, he never gave up and tried his best to do it because he knew that if the adult could do it, he definitely can do it too. The fell wasnt easy though. It hurts and he cried hard every time. When I was in panic -seeing him to fall from the stairs- my heart was indeed skipping a beat. And I end up scolding him because I was damn worried. Yes, he cried even harder afterwards.


When we were little kids, it easier to grasp the idea of not giving up. We saw the adult did it, we believed we can do it as long as we worked hard and never gave up. We succeeded to walk and run even though we fell many times. Nobody says it's easy but it is never impossible. 


People said that human being cant fly. Then the Wright brothers proven it otherwise. It is a matter of thinking. It is always a BS for people like me to say all these mushy inspirational words but somebody has to say it out loud. Hope is there as long as you never giving up.

Little munchkin

No comments: