14.5.12

chasing dream




My best-friend just told me that he wanted to give up his dream. It such a heartbreaking news to hear. He is the one person who always encourage me to pursue my dream regardless of anything. He put an example first on never giving up the dream before preaching me to do it. He is the man of his words. Unlike many people who talk a lot about their dream but never really put an effort for it, he's undeniably different. Sadly, he almost give up today. He told me with the most heartbreaking tone and I could almost cry hearing it.


I told him to stay strong and positive. As hard as it may comes, he should never stop chasing his dream. Without this one dream and the spirit of pursuing it, he is nonetheless becoming just like anybody else - just like me. But, I need to be inspired by him. I need him to believe.

No comments: