16.5.12

A twist of fate

This month have been miraculously interesting so far. It started with my short trip to an island. I might talk more about the trip later if I had the time and inspiration to do so. But, it was a great trip. The view was splendid. I'll put the pictures later. After the short trip, I had another trip to the metropolitan. I've been missing the city and its people for the past months and alhamdulillah I finally had the chance to go there. I had another great time there. Time flies so fast and it felt as if I was dreaming.


Then, I had my phone call today. I didnt expect to receive the call, at least not today. I'm having mix feelings upon hearing the news. The path seems clearer somehow but it was not something that I hope for. Deep inside my heart, I am longing for something else. But I pray to god to have the best and maybe this is the best path for me. I dont want to complain or be ungrateful. I'm still learning to accept all of this with an open heart. ameen.


So, another half of the month to go. It is going to be busy and havoc, I presume. Another phase of life will start soon. May Allah guide me through.


2 comments: